Pix from the playroom!
Standing at the entrance to the old lounge, looking out the window. My office lies to the immediate right of frame. Playroom dimensions are (can't find tape measure) approx 10ft x 12ft.
Just back from Plunket, all tired out.. carried in from car and placed on crash pad in playroom while Mum makes herself a cuppa (and somehow finds time to snatch a pic of the cutie).
I can't decide what to play with first! The purple cow is this week's favourite, so I guess I'll start there!
Playgyms are a full body experience, especially when you have prehensile toes.
This is one of the toys Mum hired for me. The fishy spins around if I hit a button, and the lights flash, and I hear canned giggles and music. This is very interesting at the moment, because I'm practicing to play the drums on every bit of body or toy I can lay my fist on!
2 Comments:
Bravo Wayne, it's beautiful!!! What a wonderful little room. I want to snuggle up in the sun with a book on that big soft couch just looking at the picture. How do you get any work done with such a draw right next to your office?
Braedon looks as if he is sampling all the wares right away. The library toy thing is great. No idea if we have anything like that here, but I've never heard of it. What kind of sanitation between patrons do they do? (Like you need something to add to your list of frets)
The rule of thumb is "return it cleaned". It's also assumed that the next family gives it another clean before letting the kids rip on it, just to be on the safe side. "Spray n Wipe" is my friend, LOL!
Re getting work done, um.. yeah. That is defintely proving to be a sticking point. But it has become a great place to take your knitting, LOL!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home