Wednesday, January 10

Baby bibs with a difference

When I get time, I want to whip out the fabric paints & the sewing maching and make some of these. If I had a fancy sewing machine that did lettering, even better.. but I'm afraid I'll probably never be that rich.

In the mean time, get a load of these amazing sayings they're putting on bibs these days!

Step away from the bottle!

The biarch better have my bottle..

Don't laugh; that's my Mum.

He thinks he's my Dad.

Who needs Lotto ... I've got Nana!

My other car seat is in the Ferrari

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth

Watch out! I had a bottle of bitchy for breakfast!

Millionaire in the making

Pimp my stroller/cot/carseat

If you think I'm cute, you should see my Mummy

Pinch my cheeks & I'll kick your ass

Last one to hold me changes my nappy!

Got boobs?

I only cry when ugly people hold me.

Don't bother me when I'm downloading!

When God made me She was just showing off!

It's not a milk belly! It's a fuel tank for a Poo Poo machine!

Been inside for nine months.

If it tastes so good, let's see YOU drink it!

Nap? Nah, I'd rather go drifting with my Dad.

All Mummy wanted was a back rub.

Army Baby: Pee all that you can pee.

Von Dribble (with the Von Dutch type underscoring logo)

Weapon of Mass Distraction

Boobaholic: The first step is admitting it.

Gucci Gucci Goo

Limited Edition 2007

Santa's little helper

Stolen from Plunket

Who's my Daddy?

My first word was Broadband.

As a matter of fact, the world DOES revolve around me!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please could you tell me how to contat your mum and give her my love .
many thanks for the up dates on your we man.I REALY enjoy this as our we man seems to follow in his foot steps .
trish

5:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Trish

My email addy is (remove the 9's which are there to foil spammers): k9g9u9t9h9r9i9e9@orcon.net.nz

In the mean time, you'll be pleased to hear Mum is doing well, and the wonderful staff have got her mobile again, and feeling much better in herself. I'm off to see her when Bubs wakes up, and she's thinking of taking a spin around the garden in the wheelchair today. I think I'll harness Braeden to the front & he can tow her :-)

Mum will be stoked to hear you're thinking of her.

Karl

11:49 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home