Well that's just damn annoying!
On Tuesday I posted a comprehensive update on the midwife visit, and some musings (and rather interesting info) re the antenatal class.
It WAS there, because I reviewed it on Tuesday night and wondered if I should put in an addendum. I decided against it, thinking the addendum could wait until the next update.
Sometime between Tuesday night and yesterday (Wednesday) the whole damn post vanished. Mum alerted me to this by saying "What happened to the update you promised?", and sure enough, it's gone from the Blogger Dashboard. No clue remains that it even existed.
DAMN! There were some interesting stats in that, I hope I can remember them when I finally get time to replace it. And that might take a while, because I'm up to my earlobes in spring cleaning & sorting out the house (then there's work, the farm, sleep..)
Read this post quick, before it too self-destructs!

1 Comments:
Thanks Adrienne - I was starting to wonder if I'd hallucinated the entire thing ;-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home