Friday, June 16

Mr Fussbucket

Braeden is again going through that phase of being very anti-anyone-who-isn't-Mum-or-Dad. Yesterday I took advantage of the break in the weather to get out to some clients, and also to pop in on Braeden's Nan-Nan who hasn't seen him since his haircut. First he roared at a client (even though I assured Braeden that builders only eat babies on Fridays, and yesterday was a Thursday - and the builder agreed with me), then he threw major wobblies at his Nan-Nan.




Even though Nan-Nan sacrificed herself on the altar of satorial splendour by donning baby's new woolen hat, he still pulled squidgy faces then finally succumbed to tears. (Maybe he'll like his hat better when I get a chance to sew on its pompoms?)

We're still working on bedtime, but Braeden is moving closer towards sleeping through. Before the snow, he was sleeping from 8.30pm - 7am with a few short wakies (dummy hunts). His routine was thrown out by the power outage, but we're back to 8.30-5.30am, which is better, but I still wish he'd go back to that 7am upsie-baby!

The little one's batteries run out when he's in the strangest positions. Here he is asleep in the sitting position, taken from two angles, then finally when he's been repositioned (still sleeping) into a more ergonomic snooze.

Presently he's just woken from a short nap, so my break is over and I'll post these pix while he drinks his bottle, then it's Mum & Baby time in the lounge while Dad brings up some more firewood just in case they are right in predicting more snow (insert grimace).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home