Wednesday, July 4

Pix time!!!

It's been ages since I had a chance to post pics. Enjoy!
Okay, let's back up to me at 18mths (seeing as it's such a milestone, and my negligent mother failed to report it!). Cute eh! Note the puppy fat.. it was about to go bye-byes in a big way! Oh yeah.. and so did the long hair when Mum ran the clippers over me. Do you know she uses HORSE clippers on Dad and me? Appalling!
Here I am a few weeks later, prowling in Mum's office with my favourite teddy bear, Nobby. My mouth was hurting lots and lots because both my eye teeth took a long time coming through, and I got some nasty inner ear infections. I felt pretty rotten for a while, and I needed my dummy back just when everyone thought I'd outgrown it.
Playtime on Dad's legs! Hmmm.. when's Father's Day?
I think I might buy him some new slippers!

Up on my favourite play table, sorting through peek-a-blocks. Mum gets a bit anxious when I walk around on tables and windowsills. Silly mummy! But she's got my number.. I either get down or she turns off the stereo, and this dude's GOTTA have music, man!


Waiting in the car for Mum to finish at a Uni workshop.. Dad let me try to drive. What a pity the only key I could find was an old house key. I thought I'd outgrown that bib.. but my sore toothypegs meant I needed to be a bibbedbaby again. Oh, the humanity!



Peek-a-boo with a slide from the Toy Library, that Dad made into a fort on a rainy day.



And now I've outgrown my cot (and the law has changed and my cot is now illegal for resale because the top height is less than half a metre from the rail), I can play on my cot mattress. Mum is still hoping to use my cot again... but I make sure she gets very little time off to play!




Here I am at our coffee group, playing with some of the boys I've known since we were a few months old. These dudes are the coolest! (And for once Mum remembered to take my rotten bib off before we went out in public!)


Who needs fancy beds when an old printer box will do?

Nighty night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home