We're underway!
Hi All.. Karl's Mum reporting.
Process began at Hospital this morning 8.am. Karlene had not dilated at all. I have just this minute heard from her again 1.45pm. and she is definately having labour pains now. Every 5 minutes so it should not be long now I hope. The Midwife (Robyn) will be examining her again around 2 pm... Karl says for me not to panic.. huh! She or Wayne will phone me after the next examination.
She was told this morning after examination it could be another 3 days and that did not go down very well with my girl!... More later!
Grandma.

1 Comments:
Hello? Are you up yet Grandma? I know, I know, it's 6:30 AM your time if my conversions are correct, but those of us on the other side of the planet are DYING for an update!
Keeping everything crossed that all the news is good. May we pop our champagne corks yet?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home